Director of photography:
Ignacio Quesada (Nacho Risdale)
Marcelo Subiotto (Marcos Risdale)
Tamara Rocca (Rocío)
Lautaro Souto (Luisito)
Nacho (18) runs away from the violence of his home in Buenos Aires and looks for refuge alongside his estranged father, the boss of a cow-breeding ranch. In hopes of getting close to him, Nacho will side with his father in trying to untangle a threat that's been hovering over the ranch: the unexplained death of some of the cows. But as he delves into the mystery, he will uncover a thick layer of mistrust and social class tension, that will make him ponder what it means to be boss.
- Sponsorship GCBA 2020.
- TIFF Filmmaker Lab 2018.
- Proyecta, Ventana Sur 2018.
- EAVE Producer's Workshop 2017.
- Ibermedia Desarrollo 2016.
- Produire au Sud, Festival 3 Continentes, Nantes, Francia. 2016.
- Concours Officiel Scénaris Inédits, 38e festival de la Habana, Cuba.
- 12vo Encuentros de coproducción. 31 Festival Internacional de Cine de Guadalajara (FICG31), 2016.
- XIII Curso de desarrollo de proyectos cinematográficos Iberoamericanos, Madrid, España. 2015.
- Cine Qua Non Lab 2015, Michoacán, México.
Fondo Nacional de las Artes.
Born in the US, but has lived most of his life in Buenos Aires, Argentina. He graduated Magna Cum Laude with a degree in Economics from the University of Buenos Aires and then studied Film at the Universidad del Cine where he now teaches. He directed the feature films Pantanal (2014, Cine en Construcción 24) and La Barbarie (in post production). He is a fellow of the Carolina Foundation, the National Endowment for the Arts of Argentina, and the TIFF Filmmaker Lab.
Le Tiro has developed and promoted fiction cinematic projects since 2011. It has produced and coproduced films with great reception at international film festivals such as Rojo by Benjamín Naishtat (2018, Best Director at San Sebastián IFF) and The Prince by Sebastián Muñoz (2019, Queer Lion Biennale di Venezia).