Presentation of initiatives related to production and training in Europe and Latin America
For the first time, Cinélatino organized an encounter open to everyone to connect Latin American directors and producers with European professionals on European initiatives related to Latin America.
Seven professionals presented their organizations:
• Antoine Sebire, in charge of cinema at ECLA (Cultural Agency of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine Region ) : presentation of the regional fund for coproduction
• Esperanza Luffiego, in charge of professional activities at San Sebastián Festival : presentation of the Europe-Latin America Coproduction Forum
• Magalie Armand, in charge of international coproductions and "Aide aux Cinémas du Monde" at CNC : presentation of the "Aide aux Cinémas du Monde" fund
• Beatriz Carvalho, Br Lab : presentation of the project development Laboratory (São Paulo)
• Gabrielle Béroff-Gallard, in charge of "La fabrique des Cinémas du Monde" at French Institute : presentation of "La fabrique des Cinémas du Monde"
• Paco Poch, producer at Mallerich Films : presentation of the Production Master of the Universitat Central de Catalunya
• Cecilie Bolvinkel, in charge of the network and the partnerships, European Documentary Network : presentation of the European Documentary Network