Director of photography:
Krystian Ferrer, Adriana Paz
Brief synopsis of the project:
Sebastian, 17, takes over his uncle’s motel on the desolate tropical coast of Veracruz single-handed. Miranda, 35, a local estate agent, occasionally uses the motel to meet Mario, her lover. Mario is always late for their amorous escapades, and Miranda has to wait for him. During these intervals, Sebastian and Miranda gradually grow closer to one another, even if they know that at the end of the day whatever happens between them can never last.
He has worked in various sectors including scriptwriting, directing and production.
• Las horas muertas. In postproduction. Developed in the framework of La Residence de la Cinefondation.
• Outro lado da porta (2012) Short film.
• Partes usadas (2007) Best First Movie – Guadalajara 2007. Best Latin American Movie – Montreal 2007. Best First Movie – La Habana 2007. Best Movie – Cinesul Rio de Janeiro 2008.
• Corrido callejero (2005) Short film. Best Short Film Concurso Ingenio 400/ 4º Centenario Del Quijote.
• Circuito interior (2000) Short film.
• Argent liquide (1997) Short film.
• Le partage des eaux (1995) Short film.